After her huge success with the 'Heal Your Gut/ Love Your Gut' Powder Lee Holmes continued her mission to bring to us another great gut loving product. Golden Gut Powder is her latest creation made with all things good for your inside and out!
Golden Gut Powder can be beneficial in so many ways:
1. reduces tiredness and fatigue; brain health and function as it is high in iron.
2. Helps to create a healthy alkaline environment in the body as it has a Ph of 8.
4. Low sodium: reduces blood pressure
5. Mineral rich, silica rich great for the skin and nails
This all natural product is made in Australia from imported ingredients with a combination of tasty turmeric, spices and super premium 'Love Your Gut' food grade diatomaceous earth, naturally de-bittered organic turmeric, certified organic ginger, certified organic cinnamon and certified organic black pepper
This golden coloured powder of goodness was created to be used in so many different ways from a yummy hot drink to a delicious Turmeric Fudge! I was lucky enough to get in touch with the gorgeous Lee who put me onto these great recipes that you can all try.
So lets get the utensils out and fire up the taste buds for a very tasty experience using the all natural Golden Gut Powder!
This is a great way to start your day or before meals through out the day to help digestion.
1/2 tsp of powder in a little shot of warm water and drink up!
1 tbsp of Golden Gut Powder
A cup of your favourite milk ( you can use almond, soy and rice milk)
1. Mix 1 tbsp of powder with your favourite hot milk.
2. Strain if you like, but not necessary as the blend mixes easily with no clumps and drink up!
1/2 cup tahini
1/4 cup rice malt syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp LYG Powder
2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp ginger
1.In a bowl stir in all the ingredients
2.Pour into a small lined baking dish and place in the fridge for an hour. When set cut into slices and enjoy!
1/3 Cup Slivered Almonds
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil ( you can swap these for nut butters like almond butter or a different seed butter instead)
1/4 Cup Coconut Butter
1 Tbs Rice Malt Syrup or Stevia to taste
1 Tbs Love your Gut Powder
1 Tsp Turmeric
Pinch of Black Pepper
Pinch of Vanilla Bean Powder
1. Line a tray with baking paper
2. Blend all the ingredients together apart from the almonds (Be careful not to over mix)
3.Stir in the almonds
4. Spoon the mixture into the tray and freeze for 15 mins until set
5. Now have fun with them! The best part of this recipe is breaking them into handy pieces and bite-sized snacks.
This recipe is best served straight from freezer
Enjoy, M xx