hannahpad - EM Probiotic Laundry Soap
EM stands for EFFECTIVE MICROORGANISMS, a unique technology that combines naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms, principally lactic acid bacteria and yeast, which are used in fermented foods and probiotic drinks to promote good bacteria.
EM creates antioxidant substances that can purify the environment as the active ingredient is also environmentally friendly.
Wash your pads knowing you are not harming the environment. Find out more on EM here.
How to Wash hannahpads:
1. Rinse using cold water as soon as possible to remove any discharge
2. Lather using our probiotic soap or any natural laundry detergent
3. Soak in cold water for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight. Up to 48 hours if required, changing the water daily
4. Hand wash or machine wash
5. Dry inside or outside, in the sun where possible -
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
TUMBLE/MACHINE DRY NOT RECOMMENDED
Plant Based Natural Oil 77% (Soybean & Coconut oil), Lye 10%, Probiotics 6%, Water 6%, Bamboo Vinegar 1%