hannahpad - Probiotic Laundry Soap
Promote good bacteria in a powerful cleaning solution that’s gentle on the environment. Ridges along the soap are designed to give your hannahpads a deeper clean.
How to Wash hannahpads:
1. Rinse using cold water as soon as possible to remove any discharge
2. Lather using our probiotic soap or any natural laundry detergent
3. Soak in cold water for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight. Up to 48 hours if required, changing the water daily
4. Hand wash or machine wash
5. Dry inside or outside, in the sun where possible -
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
TUMBLE/MACHINE DRY NOT RECOMMENDED
Sodium Cocoate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, EM (Effective Microorganisms), Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Pentasodium Pentetate.