Edible Beauty - Express Bloom Of Youth Infusion Mask (5 Pack)
This natural bamboo mask sheet is designed to plump and firm, brighten and hydrate the skin for an express anti-ageing treatment. It allows concentrated doses of active ingredients including Bamboo Extract, Ribose, Swertia Chirata and Hyaluronic Acid to infuse the skin for maximum skin cell renewal and anti-ageing action.
The standout botanical is this sheet mask is Swertia Chirata, also know as SWT-7. It uses the latest in stem cell technology to not only support the regeneration of skin cells but to firm and strengthen the epidermis for younger-looking skin.
Bamboo Extract, with its abundant natural silica, enhances skin firmness whilst Ribose, being the only known cosmetic ingredient used to restore energy to the skin, promotes unique cellular renewal and anti-ageing action. Hyaluronic plumps and hydrates alongside wildcrafted Australian Lime Caviar and Pomegranate which naturally brighten and illuminate.
Edible Beauty's range of 100% natural skincare products are proudly Australian, toxin-free, vegan and cruelty free. Their products are naturopath formulated with an abundance of potent therapeutic and pure ingredients derived from nature & activated by the great power of science to enrich and enhance your skin.
Vegan. Gluten-Free. Pregnancy safe. Aussie made. Wildcrafted. Eco-friendly. Toxin-free.
- Remove mask from pouch with clean hands.
- Place mask onto cleansed, dry skin, smoothing the delicate fibre to fit the curves of the face. Adjust mask around the eyes, nose and mouth for proper placement.
- Leave mask on for 15 to 20 minutes for maximum absorption before removing.
- Massage remaining solution into hands and décolletage for maximum benefit. Do not wash off. Follow with Edible Beauty Australia No. 3 Exotic Goddess Ageless Serum and No. 4 Vanilla Silk Hydrating Lotion.
- For tired and dull skin, put the mask in the refrigerator for 15 minutes prior to applying for a refreshing facial treat.
*Denotes organic ingredient