Dr Bronners - 18 in 1 Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Sandalwood and Jasmine (473ml)
- Sold By: Body Care
- Product Sku:
- Categories ALL PRODUCTS, BATH AND SHOWER, Bathroom, Bathroon Cleaning, BODY, Body Care, Body Wash, BODY WASH, Brands, Cleaning, Dr Bronner, Eco Clean, Eco Home, Gifting 5, Gifting Day 5, Hand Wash and Sanitiser, Kitchen, Kitchen Cleaning, Laundry, NORMAL HAIR, SHAMPOO, SPEND AND SAVE, Vegan
- Type: Body Care
Dr Bronners has created Pure Sandalwood and Jasmine Liquid Soap, scented with warm, woody and fresh jasmine notes. This Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle.
Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are fantastic value as they are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair – food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets – clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents – none!
Refer to the 'How To Use' tab for the multitude of ways you can use the Dr Bronners 18 in 1 Liquid Soap.
Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair and cleaning around the house including food, dishes and laundry. Clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents. Recommended dilution quantities are below.
Face and Body Uses
- Face: 2-3 drops on wet hands, applied to wet face
- Body: one small squirt, applied to wet body
- Hair: ½ tbsp worked into wet hair, or dilute ½ tbsp in ½ a cup of water and work that into wet hair
- Bath: Depends upon water amount, but approximately 2 tbsp soap in an average sized bath. (note - this won't bubble, but still cleans)
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush (and yes, it does tastes like soap)
- Foot bath: 1 ½ tsp in a small tub of hot water
- Clearing congestion: 1 tbsp in a bowl of steamy hot water. Breathe in mist with a towel over your head.
- Dishes (handwashing): Pre-dilute 1:10 with water
- Laundry: 1/3-1/2 cup of soap for a large load in a normal washer. Add ½ cup vinegar to the rinse cycle.
- Mopping: 1/4 cup of soap in 5 litres of hot water
- All-purpose cleaning: ¼ cup in a litre of water in a spray bottle. Add ¼ tsp of tea tree essential oil if desired.
- Windows: 1 tbsp in a litre of water in a spray bottle. Follow up with soda water, or half vinegar/half water.
Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Natural Sandalwood Jasmine Fragrance, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
All purpose and very economical. I use it for everything from cleaning house to cleaning bodies. No more mountains of single purpose products taking up room in all my cupboards. It might seem costly to buy initially but used carefully is very economical. It doesn't need masses of suds to seemingly clean things and no wasted water needed to get rid of piles of suds. Great stuff.