La Mav - Vitamin C Brightening Oil (30ml)
- Sold By: Skin
- Categories ALL PRODUCTS, All Products (Excludes Sale), Australian Brands, La Mav, Oils, Serums, Skin, Skin Treatments, Vegan
- Type: Skin
More evenly toned, radiant skin begins with our potent Vitamin C Oil. This brightening oil is formulated with 10% vitamin C and Kakadu Plum Oil. Bio-flavanoids from Camellia and Macadamia Seed Oils help to restore the skin’s delicate lipid barrier, while Rosehip and Pomegranate Seed Oils lighten, brighten and promote more luminous skin—for visible, age-defying results.
- High grade ‘stable’ form of Vitamin C
- With 10% Vitamin C to promote visibly brighter and evenly-toned skin, while supporting collagen synthesis. Essential for normal skin function, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which helps to fight the effects of ageing. Promotes a more even skin tone by protecting the skin from oxidative stress—lightening and brightening the skin, while reducing hyperpigmentation. It also works to support collagen production and protect against sun damage—reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil pressed from the seeds of one of the most antioxidant-rich fruits in the world, pomegranate seed oil has a plethora of skin benefits due to its polyphenol content. Containing skin-protective vitamin C and ellagic acid, it protects against sun damage and collagen degradation, preserving skin firmness and elasticity.
It’s also anti-inflammatory so is used to soothe irritated or sensitive skin types and may even help reduce the appearance of skin damage and scarring.
- Kakadu Plum Oil also known as Billygoat Plum or Gubinge, this nourishing oil contains incredible levels of vitamin C—six times the polyphenols and more than 13 times the antioxidant activity than blueberries—making it an anti-ageing powerhouse!
Given that vitamin C is so essential for skin health, this nourishing oil helps to promote collagen production and encourage cellular renewal, protecting the skin from free radical damage and pigmentation.
- Rosehip Seed Oil - Famed as one of the best anti-ageing ingredients, rosehip seed oil helps to repair and rejuvenate skin. Containing high levels of essential fatty acids—including oleic, linoleic and linolenic—it also contains vitamins A and C which are both vital for the maintenance of normal, healthy skin and collagen production.
With lycopene and beta carotene, rosehip seed oil may assist in lightening skin pigmentation—while this anti-ageing powerhouse has also been shown to inhibit the creation of MMP-1 which is the enzyme that breaks down collagen in the body.
- Camellia oil and Macadamia Oil replenish essential skin lipids and restore healthy glow.