La Mav - Glow Beauty Mask (60ml)
- Sold By: Skin Care
- Categories ALL PRODUCTS, All Products (Excludes Sale), Australian Brands, La Mav, Masks and Peels, Skin, Skin Treatments, Vegan
- Type: Skin Care
A luxe glow beauty mask designed to refresh dull, tired, congested skin. Anti-inflammatory Turmeric, Vitamin C and Kakadu Plum Extract combine to brighten skin, countering the effects of pigmentation and improving tone and texture. The addition of Australian Yellow Clay helps to detoxify skin, reduce congestion and enhance radiance.
- Instantly refines texture for glowing complexion
- Reveals a bright and more even skin
- Diminishes discoloration to boost skin’s clarity and radiance
- Hydrates, nourishes and protects
- Gently exfoliates to reveal a more radiant complexion
- Turmeric Extract is used traditionally in Ayurveda and is a potent anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant. When used topically, it provides therapeutic benefits—reducing scarring and improving wound healing, while also soothing inflammatory skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis.
- Kakadu Plum also known as Billygoat Plum or Gubinge - has the highest concentration of nutrient-available vitamin C of any fruit in the world and five times richer in antioxidants than blueberries. This unique combination fights off free radicals, reduces the signs of ageing and leaves the skin with a healthy nourished radiance.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil pressed from the seeds of one of the most antioxidant-rich fruits in the world, pomegranate seed oil has a plethora of skin benefits due to its polyphenol content. Containing skin-protective vitamin C and ellagic acid, it protects against sun damage and collagen degradation, preserving skin firmness and elasticity.
It’s also anti-inflammatory so is used to soothe irritated or sensitive skin types and may even help reduce the appearance of skin damage and scarring.
- High grade ‘stable’ form of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C to promote visibly brighter and evenly-toned skin, while supporting collagen synthesis. Essential for normal skin function, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which helps to fight the effects of ageing. Promotes a more even skin tone by protecting the skin from oxidative stress—lightening and brightening the skin, while reducing hyperpigmentation. It also works to support collagen production and protect against sun damage—reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Yellow Australian Clay Natural clays possess antibacterial properties and have been used throughout history to heal skin infections and assist with wound healing. Commonly found in powdered form, Yellow Australian clay is a gentle, mild variety that is suitable for all skin types. It works by drawing impurities out of the skin, removing excess oil and clearing dead skin cells, thereby refreshing, refining and smoothing the complexion.
- As a potent antioxidant, Licorice Root Extract possesses anti-inflammatory properties to help improve skin healing. It is also considered to be nature’s skin brightener—possessing compounds to lighten the skin and combat pigmentation.
- Aloe Vera Juice and Rose water instantly revitalize tired skin.