Juju - Menstrual Cup - Model 2
- Sold By: Body Care
- Product Sku:
- Categories ALL PRODUCTS, Australian Brands, BODY, Body Care, FEMININE CARE, FEMININE HYGIENE, Gifting 5, Gifting Day 5, International Women's Day 2019, Juju, MENSTRUAL CUPS, Organic Tampons Pads & Cups, PERSONAL AND SEXUAL HEALTH - MENSTRUAL CUPS, SPEND AND SAVE, Vegan
- Type: Body Care
Juju is an Australian made Menstrual Cup that is safe, hygienic, good for you and the environment. It is made of soft, hypoallergenic, medical grade silicone which collects your menstrual flow and is worn as you would wear a tampon.
The Juju Cup is TGA (Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved and has no nasty chemicals, absorption agents, fragrances or BPA!
It can be worn for up to 12 hours so you can even wear them overnight so no need for night pads. Juju is leak proof and can hold three times more fluid than tampons and pads, so you can wear them when you are exercising, sleeping, heavy flow days, or just lying around. With proper care, JuJu will last many years and save you thousands of dollars.
Juju is not only great for women but also the environment, you will NOT be adding to the ever growing landfill or polluting our waterways. Even the packaging is printed on 100% recycled paper, whilst Juju is a sustainable and cruelty-free company.
Suitable for those with sensitive skin, this product is made from hypoallergenic, medical grade silicone and is perfect for women who suffer dermatitis and latex allergies. Comes with a complimentary pouch to store your Juju Cup.
JuJu is available in 4 models and can be used by women of all ages. Sizing is based on age, childbearing history and pelvic floor tone. This model is suitable for women who are over 30 or have given birth.
Childbearing history, age, and cervical position all inform the size cup that a woman should use.
- Model 1: Recommend if you are under 30 and have not given birth.
- Model 2: Recommend if you are over 30 or have given birth
- Model 3: Recommend if you have a high cervix or long vaginal canal.
- Model 4: Recommend if you have a low cervix or short vaginal canal.