Dr Bronners - 18 in 1 Pure Castile Rose Liquid Soap
- Sold By: Body Care
- Product Sku:
- Categories Bathroom, Body Care, Body Wash, Brands, Dr Bronners, Eco Clean, Kitchen, Vegan
- Type: Body Care
Dr Bronners has created the Pure Rose Liquid Soap which is a fresh and bright soap with a blend of floral and freshness with a hint of sweetness! This Rose Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle.
Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair – food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets – clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents – none!
Refer to the 'How To Use' tab to see the many ways you can use this product!
Face and Body Uses
- Face: 2-3 drops on wet hands, applied to wet face
- Body: one small squirt, applied to wet body
- Hair: ½ tbsp worked into wet hair, or dilute ½ tbsp in ½ a cup of water and work that into wet hair
- Bath: Depends upon water amount, but approximately 2 tbsp soap in an average sized bath. (note - this won't bubble, but still cleans)
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush (and yes, it does tastes like soap)
- Foot bath: 1 ½ tsp in a small tub of hot water
- Clearing congestion: 1 tbsp in a bowl of steamy hot water. Breathe in mist with a towel over your head.
- Dishes (handwashing): Pre-dilute 1:10 with water
- Laundry: 1/3-1/2 cup of soap for a large load in a normal washer. Add ½ cup vinegar to the rinse cycle.
- Mopping: 1/4 cup of soap in 5 litres of hot water
- All-purpose cleaning: ¼ cup in a litre of water in a spray bottle. Add ¼ tsp of tea tree essential oil if desired.
- Windows: 1 tbsp in a litre of water in a spray bottle. Follow up with soda water, or half vinegar/half water.
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin