Dr Bronners - 18 in 1 Pure Castile Rose Liquid Soap
- Sold By: Body Care
- Product Sku:
- Categories BATH AND SHOWER, Bathroom, Bathroon Cleaning, BODY, Body Care, Body Wash, BODY WASH, Brands, Cleaning, Dr Bronners, Eco Clean, Eco Home, Gifting 5, Gifting Day 5, Kitchen, Kitchen Cleaning, Laundry, SPEND AND SAVE, Vegan
- Type: Body Care
Dr Bronners has created the Pure Rose Liquid Soap which is a fresh and bright soap with a blend of floral and freshness with a hint of sweetness! This Rose Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle.
Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair – food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets – clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents – none!
Refer to the 'How To Use' tab to see the many ways you can use this product!
Face and Body Uses
- Face: 2-3 drops on wet hands, applied to wet face
- Body: one small squirt, applied to wet body
- Hair: ½ tbsp worked into wet hair, or dilute ½ tbsp in ½ a cup of water and work that into wet hair
- Bath: Depends upon water amount, but approximately 2 tbsp soap in an average sized bath. (note - this won't bubble, but still cleans)
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush (and yes, it does tastes like soap)
- Foot bath: 1 ½ tsp in a small tub of hot water
- Clearing congestion: 1 tbsp in a bowl of steamy hot water. Breathe in mist with a towel over your head.
- Dishes (handwashing): Pre-dilute 1:10 with water
- Laundry: 1/3-1/2 cup of soap for a large load in a normal washer. Add ½ cup vinegar to the rinse cycle.
- Mopping: 1/4 cup of soap in 5 litres of hot water
- All-purpose cleaning: ¼ cup in a litre of water in a spray bottle. Add ¼ tsp of tea tree essential oil if desired.
- Windows: 1 tbsp in a litre of water in a spray bottle. Follow up with soda water, or half vinegar/half water.
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin