DivaCup - Menstrual Cup Model 2
The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that provides 12 hours of leak-free protection. This product is comfortable, worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, to collect your menstrual flow. Made from the highest quality, healthcare grade silicone, hypoallergenic and free from latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethene and colours and dyes, the DivaCup is eco-friendly. Unlike traditional pads and tampons, menstrual cups like this one remove uncomfortable sights, odours and worries from your menstrual cycle for a better period experience. This product is perfect for all activities. Model 2 is recommended for women over 30 who have delivered vaginally or by caesarean.
2. Hold folded sides in place between thumb and forefingers so the curved edge is facing away from palm
3. In comfortable position push curved edge of folded cup into vaginal opening so tip of stem is no more than a 1/2 inch (or 1.27 cm) into the vagina.
4. Grip base of cup (not stem) and turn on full rotate in either direction
5. To remove pull gently on stem until you can reach base, pinch to release seal and pull down
6. Empty into toilet, wash with warm water and DivaWash and reinsert
AUST R 45165